Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Catching Up






















We have been very busy the last couple of weeks. I made this diaper cake for a friends baby shower. Then the family headed to Salt Lake for Trevor's Birthday. Trevor and I stayed at a cute little bed and breakfast in Salt Lake while his family watched all of the kids. Saturday we meet up with his family at the air show which Taylor loved. Trevor was such a good dad to stand in line for 2 hours so Taylor could go inside the cockpit of this plane. Taylor was soooo happy. We have been able to have lots of play dates this past week with some great friends. These are pictures that I took yesterday of our playdate at Xavier's and Wyatt's house. Taylor played without any pesturing from 1:00 - 5:00 was such a nice break. Thank you Rhanda for having us over. We now also have 3 teethers. Jarrod is getting all 4 teeth (2 on top, and 2 on bottom) at the same time, Jayden is getting 2 on the bottom and MacKayla is getting 2 on the bottom. They haven't been the best and we have runny noses and low grade fevers. I can't wait until all the teeth come in I feel so bad for them. I hope all is going well at your homes.

No comments: